A well-established medical billing company is seeking a full time Billing Associate with all levels of experience in revenue cycle management. This position is based out of our Brewster, NY office.
- Make follow up phone calls to insurance companies
- Light reception work
- Claims follow up, eligibility and benefit verification via website portals
- Conduct account research and analysis - Identify trends/patterns
- Prepare claims for reconsideration/appeal
- Work and Maintain an accurate aging report
- Fee Schedule review
- Interact with clients and payers to resolve outstanding issues
- Research policies
Skills / Qualifications
- Able to multi-task
- Good interpersonal skills
- 1-3 years of experience in revenue cycle. Experience can include accounts receivable follow up, credentialing, and other administrative office functions.
- Strong background in Motor Vehicle/Workers' Compensation and/or Commercial insurance a plus. Medical Management Corporation of American is based in New York. This position operates from our Shreveport, LA office. If you are looking for an exciting position in a growing industry we invite you to apply. We provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
PracticeMax offers a competitive salary and rich benefit package to include medical, dental, vision, pre-tax accounts, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, employee assistance programs, short and long term disability, and a 401K.