PracticeMax is seeking to fill our entry level position in our Brewster, NY office. Responsibilities include varied and diversified duties in the administrative division of a very busy and growing medical billing company.
- Function within the practice management computer software system
- Prepare healthcare claims and other documents for mailing
- Scanning and faxing
- Data verification
- Willing and eager to learn
- Should be organized and detail oriented.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Experience with administrative office functions.
- College Degree preferred
PracticeMax provides a comprehensive suite of business solutions that help healthcare providers maximize their operations and financial performance while delivering optimal patient care. PracticeMax serves a diverse mix of healthcare providers, including hospital- and office-based providers, urgent care facilities, hospitals, medical billing companies, Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs), Regional Extension Centers (RECs), Senior Housing facilities and more. We offer competitive wages, full benefits and a friendly, professional environment. If you are looking for an exciting position in a growing industry we invite you to apply. PracticeMax provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.