PracticeMax is looking for a full time Billing Support Representative for our Phoenix location. Candidates must be reliable, hard-working, and have strong communication skills.
- Receiving and sorting all new billing requests (paper and electronic)
- Preparing and entering batches into the software system
- Keeping accurate logs of all batches from start to finish
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma / GED or Equivalent
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Medical billing experience a plus
PracticeMax, Inc. is a provider of revenue cycle management and software services in the medical field, and provides business solutions to healthcare providers in a variety of specialties. We currently have over 450 employees working at eight offices throughout the country, and clients in every state. For more information about PracticeMax please visit www.PracticeMax.com.
We offer competitive pay, flexible schedules, and excellent benefits for full time employees including health, dental, vision, 401(k), life, AD&D, paid time off and holidays.