PracticeMax is seeking an experienced Credentialing Coordinator in our Phoenix office. This position is responsible for governmental and commercial payer enrollment processes for providers with medical practice clinics and hospital based groups.
- Initiates and oversees the process for credentialing and privileging of medical staff to include gathering of the necessary documents and accurately completing the applications to be sent to the payers and facilities on behalf of providers.
- Provides support and assistance for new practice setup and practice/group changes as needed.
- Keeps current provider records electronically in credentialing software and electronic provider folders as well as provider hard copy folders.
- Provides research and administrative support to special projects and serves as a resource to billing department to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Ensures HIPAA guidelines are respected by safeguarding protected health information.
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience with Adobe Acrobat a plus.
- Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to concentrate on highly detailed work despite frequent interruptions.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work with confidential information, including but not limited to financial and contractual arrangements as well as sensitive personal information.
- Experience with contract management a plus.
- Basic conflict management skills.
- Works effectively with minimal supervision / Highly motivated self-starter.
- High school graduate or equivalent. Some college, preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years administrative experience in health care related field. Previous credentialing and/or provider enrollment experience preferred.
PracticeMax provides a comprehensive suite of business solutions that help healthcare providers maximize their operations and financial performance while delivering optimal patient care. PracticeMax serves a diverse mix of healthcare providers, including hospital- and office-based providers, urgent care facilities, hospitals, medical billing companies, Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs), Regional Extension Centers (RECs), Senior Housing facilities and more. We offer competitive wages, full benefits and a friendly, professional environment. If you are looking for an exciting position in a growing industry we invite you to apply. PracticeMax provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.