PracticeMax provides business solutions to healthcare providers in a variety of specialties. We are a highly driven team in the nearly recession-proof medical industry. We offer competitive wages, full benefits and a friendly, professional environment.
The Business Analyst is responsible for determining the requirements of our EHR application, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
- Analysis and documentation of business needs within the company
- Requirements organization
- Data mining to support the documentation, including writing SQL queries
- Planning and monitoring project progress
- Design test cases
- Manage acceptance, installation and deployment
Applications / Technologies
- Agile Scrum
- Project management in Jira, Teamwork or similar
- Electronic Health Records and Practice Management
- Microsoft SQL Server
Qualifications / Preferred Experience
- Experience in healthcare
- Background in Computer science or analytics (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- Detail-oriented, advanced problem-solving skills
- Sense of ownership and responsibility towards problems and solutions
- Self-motivation to accept and complete tasks
- Basic understanding of SQL databases; ability to create basic SQL queries (Microsoft SQL Server preferred)
PracticeMax offers a competitive salary and rich benefit package to include medical, dental, vision, pre-tax accounts, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, employee assistance programs, short and long term disability, and a 401K.