PracticeMax is seeking experienced Medical Billing Representatives for our Naperville, IL, office. These positions participate in the billing and collection process for healthcare providers. Both full-time and part-time positions are available.
- Work directly with healthcare providers, insurance companies and patients to get claims processed and paid
- Must be familiar with posting charges and payments using a medical billing software system
- Provide claim follow-up, including review and appeal of unpaid and denied claims
- Manage accounts receivable, and process refunds/recoups
- Must be able answer patients' billing questions and handle soft collections
- Demonstrated knowledge of the billing and collection process for healthcare providers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with peers, subordinates and clients.
- Efficient and accurate typing skills, including 10-key by touch
- Intermediate level computer and telephone skills.
- Basic understanding of medical terminology, ICD/CPT coding, and HIPAA
- Ability to prioritize, analyze and adjudicate daily work.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
PracticeMax provides business solutions to healthcare providers in a variety of specialties. If you are looking for an exciting position in a growing industry, we invite you to apply. We are a highly motivated team working in a friendly, professional environment. We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax accounts, life, AD&D, employee assistance programs, disability, paid time off, and a 401K. PracticeMax provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.