PracticeMax provides business solutions to healthcare providers in a variety of specialties. If you are looking for something in a growing industry that can be a career and not just a job, come and meet with us. We offer competitive wages, full benefits and a friendly, professional environment.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to primarily support the CEO with secondary support for the VP of IT and HR Director.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Provides high level administrative support primarily for the CEO as well as the VP of IT and HR Director.
- Manages calendars; completes agendas and minutes for meetings called by the CEO; ensures the CEO is advised of his schedule and commitments.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
Assists with travel planning, office mail/faxes and routine requests.
- In support of HR function, provides administration of document and policy database; includes user management, document editing and formatting, general database support.
- In support of IT function, participates in project management for department.
- Performs other duties as required.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Knowledge and Skills
- Eight or more years of executive level support experience.
- Bachelor's degree or business training school preferred.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a high degree of organization, patience, professionalism and attention to detail.
- Experience preparing for and taking board meeting minutes preferred.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to operate as the extension of the CEO with minimum supervision, strong organizational and planning skills.
- Expertise with administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Expertise with supporting software applications, to include Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.