- Westmont, IL, USA
- Full Time
Flexible schedules, benefits for full time employees including health, dental, vision, 401(k), life, AD&D, paid vacation, sick and holidays. Bonus opportunities. Opportunities for advancement.
This position is responsible for performing delegated payment processing functions. This position is responsible for undergoing training and maintaining notes related to payment functions.
PracticeMax provides business solutions to healthcare providers in a variety of specialties. For more information about PracticeMax please visit http://www.practicemax.com.
We offer competitive pay, flexible schedules, and excellent benefits for full time employees including health, dental, vision, 401(k), life, AD&D, paid time off and holidays.
- Balance all payment batches to meet audit standards for Department and Company.
- Data entry of all other transactions leading to accurate payment entries as set by Department.
- Data entry of all payment transactions to meet audit standards for Department and Company.
- Participate in audit of work showing strengths and improvements needed. Audit will be used as a measurement for employee's evaluation.
- Process all follow-up procedures to meet audit standards for Department and Company.
- Process all insurance documentation of non- payment claims to meet audit standards for Department and Company.
- Process all mail with efficiency level and speed as set by Department.
- Refer to and maintain Policy and Procedural Manual to ensure each job transaction is processed with the utmost efficiency and speed as set by the Company.
- Reliable and punctual by maintaining a good attendance record and arriving at work and returning from lunch and breaks on time.
- Report any wrong doing to appropriate person(s) as set by Company's grievance policy.
- Team player being supportive of Department and Company goals and policies.
- Any other job tasks as assigned.
- Cross-trained in the transmissions process
- Ensure HIPAA guidelines are respected by safeguarding protected health information in the capacity of the positions duties and responsibilities.
- Data entry skills with at least 10,000 key strokes.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Organized, able to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Able to work 40 hour week, dependable and reliable.
- Lift at least 20 lbs.
- Standing, sitting, stooping, bending and walking.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!