- Patient Services
- Westmont, IL, USA
- Full Time
Full Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO and 401k available for FT Employees after 90 days
This position is responsible for answering incoming patient calls, as well as placing outbound collection calls for multiple medical clients and documenting all calls consistent with established procedures. The Call Center is open from 8am – 5pm Monday through Friday; work schedule may be flexible.
We offer competitive pay, flexible schedules, and excellent benefits for full time employees including health, dental, vision, 401(k), life, AD&D, paid time off and holidays.
- Answer incoming calls according to procedure and Departmental standards
- Places outbound collection calls according to procedure and Departmental standards
- Reliable and punctual by maintaining a good attendance record and arriving at work and returning from lunch and breaks on time.
- Team player being supportive of Department and Company goals and policies.
- Any other job tasks as assigned.
- Cross-train for tasks assigned to the team to ensure continuity of all tasks when needed for backup.
- Ensures HIPAA guidelines are respected by safeguarding protected health information in the capacity of the positions duties and responsibilities.
- Call Center experience
- Basic understanding of Medical Terminology
- Healthcare billing experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Word and Excel)
- Proficient data entry skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- General math aptitude including working with percentages
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus!
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Organized and able to set priorities and meet deadlines
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!