- PSD-Call Center
- Scottsdale, AZ, USA
- Full Time
PracticeMax provides business solutions to healthcare providers in a variety of specialties and is looking for outstanding candidates to participate in our Call Center Representative training program. If you are looking for a position in a growing industry that can be a career and not just a job, come and meet with us. We offer competitive wages, full benefits upon being hired full-time and a friendly, professional environment.
We are searching for candidates to participate in our Call Center Representative training program. The program was developed to provide candidates the opportunity to work a full-time paid schedule while obtaining the proper training and insights to become a successful regular status employee in our call center.
Incumbents will work as a temporary employee for a period of approximately 90-days. Upon successful completion of the training period, incumbents will be offered a full-time status position and a $250 new hire bonus.
Position details are below... We encourage you to review and apply today!
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is responsible for answering incoming patient calls, as well as placing outbound collection calls for multiple clients and documenting calls into the billing system according to appropriate procedures. The Call Center is open from 8am – 5pm Monday through Friday; work schedule may be flexible.
• Call Center experience
• Healthcare experience, preferably billing
• Data entry skills
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Bilingual - Spanish
• Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Highly motivated self-starter.
• Organized and able to set priorities and meet deadlines
• Answer incoming calls according to procedure and Departmental standards
• Places outbound collection calls according to procedure and Departmental standards
• Reliable and punctual by maintaining a good attendance record and arriving at work and returning from lunch and breaks on time.
• Team player being supportive of Department and Company goals and policies.
• Any other job tasks as assigned.
• Cross-train for tasks assigned to the team to ensure continuity of all tasks when needed for backup.
• Ensures HIPAA guidelines are respected by safeguarding protected health information in the capacity of the positions duties and responsibilities.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!